2010年1月8日星期五

money gone T.T

in this last few day` i keep on my blogger`
update it`
i think` except my blog`
i have nobody gonna pour out`
this recently` i cant sleep well`
maybe` i did really addicted`
so suffer to give up`
i cant sleep well`
and my temperament also get over`
also no appetile`
godness`
please help it`
help me to give up frm this`
please`
really s suffer` T.T

today i oversleep again`
forget bring my bottle`
damn it`
but` i steal from ying`
hmmm` today choose ko-kurikulum`
hmmm` i choose petanqe`
and i promise to Pn Chew`
will not adsent again`

rainy day`
haiz` no mood`

Pn Ong tell us a good new`
hmm` we are free in BC class`
will not combine with Cempaka class anymore`
izit a good new?
hmm` duno`
maybe is`

aiyo` so scare our class de indian boy`
keep looking at ying`
start from the first day reopen school`
he like to gap ying`
maybe he got SM d trend`
so bian tai`
but` h also scare dao me`
every time when teacher teaching`
i wanna talk wif ying`
must attend his looking`
so ham sup`
really scary`
den we test it lor`
see he is looking at me or ying`
finally` the answer is` ying`
wahaha` im safe`
i change place wif jaan haw`
i sitting wif jeff`
the stupid chun fai keep asking my past wif jeff`
i dunno how answer it`
say ady` past`
so no need explain`
but` jeff save me from the danger sittuation`
so thankful to him`

after recess time`
we straight back class without queue up`
and then i change place wif jaan`
then the indian boy`
he sit infront at me`
so scare me`
jie yee they still say me and him 转角遇到爱`
my god` i dowan meet a charcoal` >.<

and then BM class teacher have coming late`
we chit chat in class`
pour out each other secret`
wooohooo`
if who miss it` really too bad to miss a nice show`
wahaha` but` i have nothing secret to let other pur out`
cause` i have love nobody` =)

we went for physics lesson to science lab`
and` i have forgotten my wallet in class`
when i found out my wallet`
inside there in blank`
WTF` if i know is who`
i will beat him 99`
have no mood to meeting wif scout`
den i went home wif chun hong and theng`

on the way i went home`
i met someone`
and my boss`
he ask me if i free` can go back salon yam cha`
lols` i also wan` but` dwn kacau them work mar`
haha` i know this is my reason` =)

i still alone in home`
so bad`
sister going shopping wif her fren`
leave me alone wif computer`
really bored of this`
wanna hang out`
but` have no money`
wanna top up` also no money`
haiz` who say money not important?
i need money now~~~
sad`

没有评论: